Trauma might be:

  • physical, emotional, psychological or sexual abuse
  • bereavement
  • accident or injury
  • result of a crime
  • living with drug or alcoholo misuse


You will find the support given in the i-gro Wellbeing section helpful in managing the emotions that may arise from trauma. However, you will also need to seek specialist help. Tell a trusted adult, ideally your parents. Go to your GP for advice. In addition, you may want to contact one of the organisations listed below, many of which have a support helpline.